May 21, 2007

Meeting at Ivolunteer office (May 19, 2007 -- 2:30 PM to 4:15 PM)

My friend and I were playing scrabble; Suddenly I looked at my watch and almost shouted "OMG!, it is 2:00 PM". "So, what happened?", She asked me. "I have a meeting in Koramangala at 2:30 PM and we haven't done our lunch; Let's make it fast" I started wrapping up the board and letters while she went to kitchen to get the food. We finished the lunch by 2:15 PM and then I started by formula 1 race from Jayanagar to Koramangala.

Exactly at 2:30 PM, I was in Ivolunteer office in Koramangala where I met Vijai who just joined Ivolunteer. He is interested in spending time with HIV/AIDS infected people. I said, "Wow, that's an excellent Idea". We don't have this color in our group at present and I am sure Vijai will have great time here and he will share some of his experiences through this forum. Welcome Abroad!

Anshu, Asif and Harsh joined me soon and we decided to wait for others. In the mean time I contacted Sayeesh, Neetu, Moin, Parul on their mobiles. Neetu had some emergency, Moin and Sayeesh were not joining us because of some personal work and Parul's phone was not reachable. As Claire, Sunitha and Vijay already informed so we started the meeting.

PPT review: The main agenda of the meeting was to discuss the PPT but as we didn't have Moin and Parul (who were supposed to come up with Ideas) so we skipped this step for the time being.

WHO PDF review: Harsh circulated one pdf by WHO last week and he brought couple of copies of print out. We had a look at different slides and found that it is covering all the possible points in a nice and coherent manner. Harsh proposed an Idea of embedding the voices of characters in the presentation to make it more interactive and attractive. We started counting minimum number of characters required and the count was four which included two boys and two girls. Again we stuck up as there was no girl in the meeting so we moved this item as well to next meeting. We started discussing the technical details of the presentation. As it was WHO presentation so we need to get an official approval for the same. Also we needed a voice recorder and notebook to merge voices and presentation slides. Hence, we finished our meeting with some ARs.

AR: Amit: To get the WHO approval for using the presentation material
Harsh: To get the voice recorder to record the voices
Asif: To bring his notebook to merge the voice with slides


Attendees (In order of appearance): Amit, Anshu, Asif and Harsh

No comments: